Digital thermometers are used in the food industry to measure temperature and pressure.

Now, a man in Utah has been caught using them to make a burger he thought would be good for him.

He was just about to open the burger when he realized he’d accidentally set a digital storm lumo on fire, according to a statement from the restaurant.

He called 911 to report the fire and was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

The incident was caught on surveillance video and caught on a video camera, according a report by the Salt Lake Tribune.

Salt Lake City Fire Department Battalion Chief John D. Schlesinger said the department responded to a call of a fire at the restaurant and found that the thermometer was burning the wrong way.

The fire department was called to investigate and found the digital storm light was not burning the correct way, he said.

Schleinger said no one was hurt in the incident.

The restaurant, which was not named in the report, is owned by the same family of restaurants as the original restaurant in Salt Lake.

Salt and Pepper City Fire and Rescue was called in to put out the fire.

The video shows the man, who was wearing a hat and sunglasses, walking down the sidewalk, and when he looks back at the camera he begins to run away.

The man can be seen walking in the direction of the restaurant before he turns around and begins to chase the man.

The officer caught up with him a few seconds later and the video shows them exchanging words.

The other man is still chasing the man when the officer catches up to him and knocks him to the ground, according the report.

The second man, dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans, then ran to help the man and tried to get him to help him put out his own fire.

A video posted to Facebook by Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office shows the other man trying to help.

He yells at the man for being in his way, but the man says he was just trying to get a burger, according and police.

The victim said he was trying to set the temperature, but when the temperature was turned up, the digital thermometers started to burn.

Salt police said they were called after the incident and took the man into custody.

Schlinginger said they don’t know if the man was a suspect or a bystander.

He said the man is cooperating with the investigation.

Schledinger said his department will be reviewing the surveillance video to see if it should be made public.